Author News Submission Guidelines
Thank you for submitting your Author News to CrossBooks. We celebrate your success with you. Please follow the guidelines below when you are ready to submit your news.
Author News submission guidelines:
- News items must be directly related to one or more CrossBooks titles.
- You may submit an unlimited number of news items about your book to Author News, during the first six months following publication. Following this timeframe, you may submit a maximum of one news item per book per month. With few exceptions, additional submissions will be denied.
- News items must reference a valid news article from a professional organization. The referenced article must have been originally published no more than one month prior to the date that you submit it to Author News.
- Reviews posted on sites like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com do not qualify as news items unless the reviewer is a well-known and respected authority on the book's subject matter.
- News items and referenced articles/URLs must be in English and may not support or use pornographic or defamatory language.
- When describing your news item, please write in complete sentences using correct grammar, capitalization and punctuation. Descriptions requiring extensive editing will be returned to the author for revision.
- An appropriate description does not necessarily restate the information in the news item; rather, the description should mention your name, your CrossBooks book title(s), and how the referenced news item relates to your book(s).
All news items submitted are subject to validation by the CrossBooks staff. Text, audio, or video files easily accessed on the Internet (e.g. a newspaper, television station, or radio's website) are strongly preferred. If your news item is only available in print, you may need to send us the clip for review.
Please send your news item to our e-mail at email@example.com.
If you have further questions regarding submitting materials for our Author News section, Contact Us.
Back to Author News Home »