In today's modern age, a website is an essential piece of a successful marketing plan. What better way to reach an unending audience and broaden your promotional efforts in the marketplace than through your own customized website.
You don't have to be tech-savvy to have an impressive website. Our Web design team has the technical skills and knowledge to help you enter the online market with confidence. Once we set up your website, as long as you can use a computer and have access to the Internet, you can start using this personalized and truly effective marketing tool.
Here's what is included with the Author Website marketing tool:
Website Setup: After you purchase our Author Website marketing tool, one of our representatives will contact you to set up your website. Your website will have five main sections:
- Homepage - features your book’s front cover, promotional copy, and a link to order your book
- About - includes information about you, the author
- Works - lists each of your CrossBooks titles
- Blog - displays your latest blog article
- Media - presents media coverage, videos and articles about your book
One Year Hosting: Ensures that your site is functioning, a back up copy of your site is safe and secure and technical support is only a call or e-mail away if needed.
Domain Name: You will have the opportunity to choose the domain name for your website. Supply us with your three top choices, and we’ll let you know which one is available.
Editorial Control of Blog and Media Page: After we've created your website with your information and design, you can easily update or add new content on the Media and Blog pages.
Note: This marketing tool includes the initial set up of your site, and you are then responsible to update your blog and media section of your site as often as you'd like. After the initial set up, we can perform design changes upon request for an hourly fee. Once your first year of hosting is past, you will be responsible to pay a yearly site hosting and customer support fee each year for as long as you want your website to be available on the Internet.
* Our domain acquisition partner does not allow transmission of unsolicited email (Spam or not opt-in). If you violate this condition for service it is likely your website will be shut down and subject to a fee for reinstatement.
Web marketing reaches beyond the book shelf to generate awareness, increase readership, and further define your writing. For more information regarding this marketing tool, please call (866) 879-0502.