Let an expert handle your book publicity campaign. With CrossBooks, you are assigned a Personal Publicist who works to gain media attention for your book.
What You Get:
- A Personal Publicist to communicate with media on your behalf for a six-week period
- Professionally written press release, optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets carefully chosen based on location, book title, genre and more. Outlets could include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview, which is aired on our weekly Internet radio program, and made available for download on popular sites such as iTunes
- A copy of the radio for use on your blog, website, e-mail or future promotions
- Six weeks news tracking and reporting
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing plan, and the Newsmaker Publicity Campaign is a great way to promote your title. For further details regarding our Publicity Campaigns, please call (866) 879-0502.