Give your book message a marketing boost by harnessing the power of the airwaves. A radio interview can help you connect with your already established audience plus reach a new customer base. Additionally, your interview will allow you to display your expertise in your book’s subject matter and spread your message.
With the Online + Broadcast Interview, you and your book will be featured on the highly respected and nationally syndicated business radio talk show with host, Stu Taylor. Your interview will be recorded for massive distribution over a choice of leading radio and online broadcast channels such as Radio America Network, Cable Radio Network and affiliate networks across the United States. Plus, you’ll be interviewed on a weekly online radio show, Indie Book Publishing with Steve Jorgenson. This is your chance to connect with a wide audience of listeners and establish your expertise.
What you get:
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview.
- Online interview aired on one spot of our weekly radio station, Indie Book Publishing with Steve Jorgenson; your interview will be search-capable and categorized by genre making it easy for new customers find you and your book online
- 10-minute Broadcast Interview on one of the following programs of your choice, where your book best fits:
- "Equity Strategies” aired over Radio America Network, 45 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (www.RadioAmerica.org). Tapings are generally Thursdays from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. ET; the show airs Sundays, 10:00 to 11:00 p.m. ET.
- “Equity Strategies” (different show) aired over Business TalkRadio Network, 32 radio affiliates and streaming audio on the Internet (www.BusinessTalkRadio.net). Business Talk Radio Network is the only 24/7 business radio network exclusively for business-style discussion. Tapings are generally Thursdays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET; shows are aired Saturdays, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. ET. The show is re-broadcast on Lifestyle Talk Radio Network on Sundays in nine cities.
- “Stu Taylor on Business” aired over Money Matters Radio Network on WBNW, WPLM, WESO; it is also aired via streaming audio on (www.MoneyMattersBoston.com). The show airs Monday-Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to noon ET.
- Online interview is syndicated via iTunes and Toginet.com.
- A digital copy of the radio interview for use on your blog, website, e-mail or future promotions.
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host to cover topics.
Never been interviewed for radio before? Relax; the interview will be fun and easy. Stu Taylor will guide you through a “warm up” chat minutes prior to your actual interview recording, and you will have the option to decide what topics and questions you will be comfortable with for the interview.